Wow, first post of 2014. Rather late, but oddly enough, it's been pretty busy so I haven't made myself sit down and do a post. School's the same as usual. 3 classes, so it's pretty good, but there is a lot more reading than I expected, which I do notes for, so it's a little hard to keep up sometimes. But hopefully, I can get that all done this week.
I'm still volunteering with Rec sports and I quite enjoy the social aspect that it adds to my dull university life. Everyone's really nice and getting to watch all the sports is quite fun. I'm not particularly athletic with my short and weak build, but I appreciate sports all the same. I don't get much time in between classes to do anything, but I don't mind much since it means I get a lot of hours for volunteering.
But anyway, now that I'm on break from school for a week, might as well make a list of things I want to get done before it ends.
- Read ch 4 and 5 for criminology
- Catch up and do notes for the past 4 readings for physiology
- Do notes on chapters 5 and 6; read 7 and 8 for microbiology
- The Fault in Our Stars (June 6)
- Divergent (March 21)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt. 1 (November 21)
- The Maze Runner (September 19)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (May 23)
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas (Sept 2)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (June 17)
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (July 29)
- Oblivion by Kelly Creagh (August 26)
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (April 8)