Books + Coffee = Happiness

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hello Summer!

Listening to: Heaven's Gonna Wait - Hedley
Feeling: Tired but happy
Like the title says, summer is finally here. Maybe not in season, but that's how I feel since I finally finished my last final exam for the semester this morning. It didn't go as well as I would have liked, but I really do hope that it turns out okay. I celebrated with my friend, LL, by going to watching The Place Beyond the Pines starring Ryan Gosling. Truthfully, I haven't seen anything with him since his days from Breaker High (the TV series), so it's like watching him with an image of his 17-year old self and suddenly WHAM. He's 33(?). It was an okay movie. I definitely liked the first third a lot better than the other two thirds of the movie.

Anyway, since it's now my break and I'm only taking one online course next semester, here are my plans for the next few months!:

Things that need to be done as soon as I can:
  • Clean my room
  • Vacuum the house
  • Start packing for my VACATION
  • Write my book review for With All My Soul
  • Send that email to the physio guy
  • Make a summer playlist
  • Post ad to sell my textbooks
  • Buy e-textbook
Things that I want to do eventually:
  • Watch Detective Conan episodes from 48 (Hattori Heiji!!) to 150
  • Read Omens and write a review
  • Work? Volunteer? <-Hopefully
  • Hang out with high school friends
  • Hang out with uni friends
  • Watch Inception 
  • Watch Shutter Island
  • Watch Atonement
  • Watch Perks of a Wallflower
  • Write the prologue, chapters 1,2,3,4 & 5 of my fanfic Amnesia
  • Finish chapters 2 & 4 on "The Conspiracy" fanfic that I'm co-authoring with Eletha Landon
  • Write book reviews on at least two books that I read this summer
  • BBQ with uni friends
  • Night market with uni friends
  • Finish BBT season 2
  • Finish Supernatural season 1
  • Find another organization to volunteer with
  • Watch TMI #1 sometime after it comes out
And more that I can't think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment