Books + Coffee = Happiness

Saturday 4 May 2013

School Fair goodies

Listening to: Pierrot - JYJ
Feeling: Happy

Another warm Saturday. Since it's the first Saturday of May, it also meant that it was the annual private school fair, which I talked a little about last year. I didn't get as much stuff this time around, but still a decent find. The best one for today would probably the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Only need #6 and my set will be complete. I was also pretty happy to get some Lord of the Rings books, though I wasn't able to find the third one. Oh well, I'll wait until next year. Also LOTR-themed was the Risk board game I got today. I've never played Risk, but it looks like A LOT of fun and even more with the LOTR theme. I can't wait to play it with someone. I also got a Geronimo Stilton book for a girl I tutor who absolutely adores the series.

Side note: Only two and a half days until Malaysia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment