Books + Coffee = Happiness

Monday 27 February 2012

2 hours until kin midterm...

Listening to: Lydia - F.I.R
Mood: Sleepy
  
Ugh so sleepy. My eyelids hurt and feel like they're burning my eyes. Eye drops would probably help. 2 hours before my kinesiology nutrition midterm. So nervous. Went to sleep at 2am and woke up 5 hours later. You'd think that I know by now that I should get more sleep especially during the day of an exam, right? Well, apparently my mind and nerves must hate me because I find it impossible to calm down enough to actually sleep well the day of.  I'm really hoping that it'll go well. How much information actually went in my head? Well, I guess I'll find out in two hours. As for now, I'm waiting for my friends for a last-minute (or I should say "hour") cram session to figure out things that we are missing or don't know. 




EDIT: 2:40pm. Finished my kin midterm this morning and I can say that it definitely went pretty great. Well, that's what I felt anyway. Not sure if my answers will reflect my feelings. It was probably my best midterm yet, so I'm really hoping that I won't be disappointed with my mark. The exam was somewhat easy for me, which was pretty weird, considering how I was freaking out about it, but I'm glad that it's over. Now, I can study for my chem midterm which is in two days. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment