Books + Coffee = Happiness

Monday 27 February 2012

I'm sick :(

Listening to: Dearest - Ayumi Hamasaki
Mood: Sick
 
 Well, as my title suggests, I'm sick. What happened? I have no idea. I was fine until this morning, which I woke up with a stuffy nose, but I blamed my lack of sleep for that result, thinking that it would pass by the end of the day. I thought wrong. This sucks. It's hard to get stuff done when you feel crappy. Sniffling every 5-10 seconds doesn't help. Luckily, the chem material isn't too bad and it's mainly review of last year's chemistry. It's also nice that I don't have school tomorrow, so I don't have to look very presentable in public, haha. Sadly, due to a previous experience, I am forced to stay away from my pair of hamsters since their immune systems are weak and they catch diseases (which more often than not) that are fatal to them. So, I just have to admire them from afar. -unhappy face- I'll let my dad do the feeding in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I'm sure you rocked that midterm, and I hope you get better (with a hot cup of milk tea and a good book). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I'm so glad that it's the weekend... I can relax and do fun stuff for a few days before kicking my butt back to work.

      Delete