Books + Coffee = Happiness

Thursday 3 May 2012

Cold, wet, rainy day

Listening to: Narcissist - Hedley
Feeling: Happy
It's raining, cold and wet outside. It's a good thing that I'm inside. I do love watching the rain come down especially if it's a heavy downpour, but I prefer not to be in the middle of it. Not to mention curling up in a chair and pull out a book while sipping hot chocolate. Too bad that I'm out of books and out of hot chocolate. What's a girl to do? 

I had a pretty good day so far. Sure, waking up before 11am while there wasn't any school wasn't the greatest feeling, but I had a good time seeing my old bandmates and playing with them. Definitely missed them. Hung out with them until their lunch period was over and then came back home. I was originally thinking of hitting the gym, but since it's cold and gray outside, I changed my mind. Besides, my extremely-late fanfiction needs work anyway, so I decided to work on that instead.

I'm so sad that my break is almost over. School starts on monday, and while I'm a little excited about going to a new school (well, branch, I guess), I'm not looking forward to a busy course load.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree on the bandies bit, that was loads of fun. I'm rooting on the sidelines for your fan fiction writing, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! And "loads"... you turning British again?

      Delete