Books + Coffee = Happiness

Saturday 22 December 2012

We're still here

Listening to: We Meet in Dreams - Gothic Storm
Feeling: Fan-girly
Well, the 21st of December 2012 has come and gone. And we're still here and can finally stop hearing about it. But one good thing has come out of it though. Richelle Mead (of whom I'm a big fan of) posted the second chapter of The Indigo Spell (February 2013) online and I've been dying to read it ever since the jaw-dropping ending of The Golden Lily. And she did not disappoint with this chapter. It was happily Adrian Ivashkov heavy. And thus the swooning. 

(Nic Wheeler who plays Adrian in the book trailers)

 As I was listening to various instrumentals, I couldn't help but pick out a few that reminded me of him. Especially with their titles about dreams.


Gothic Storm - We Meet in Dreams

Gothic Storm - The Awakening

Gah. Less than two months until the book is released... which happens to be during midterm session... or perhaps reading break. I'm desperately hoping that it's reading break then so I can drop everything and read this amazing book.

EDIT: OMG! It really is released during reading break. WHOOOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment