Books + Coffee = Happiness

Tuesday 19 February 2013

With All My Soul Mini-Reading Challenge Participation Post

WAMS Mini-Reading Challenge
Image credit to Fiktshun
 
Oh my god. The last book of the Soul Screamers series, With All My Soul, will be released a month from today! I remember picking up the very first book, My Soul to Take, about 2(?) years ago and I was intrigued with the promise of banshees, hellions and of course, reapers. Upon finishing the first one, I was instantly hooked into reading the rest of the series. And I'm so glad that I did because this is one of my favourite series!

I participated in the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge last year while waiting for the 6th (Before I Wake) to be released and I had a great time re-reading and reviewing the series, so I decided to join in the challenge for the very last one. I'm so not ready to say goodbye to all of my favourite characters, especially Tod, but I can't wait to see what Rachel Vincent has in store for us.

If interested, signups are on Fiktshun's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment