Books + Coffee = Happiness

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Back to normal again

Listening to: Protectors of the Earth - Two Steps from Hell
Feeling: Exhausted
Well, if you've been keeping up with the past few posts, then you know that recently, my aunt came to visit from Australia. And yesterday was the last day of her stay. While I enjoyed getting the time to finally meet/know her, I'm also massively relieved that everything is back to normal. It's the hosts' duty to keep their guests entertained and such, so I haven't really gotten anything done for school, which is nagging at me constantly. I also can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't want to eat out for at least a month with the way we've been eating for the past little while.

School's the same as it's always been. Though it was a little saddening when I couldn't rip the medical tape and had to get help from the teacher twice. But at least I wasn't the only one. So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment