Books + Coffee = Happiness

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Chemistry...

Listening to: Nothing
Feeling: Exasperated
Well, I had my first organic chemistry lab today and I gotta say, it was a long one. To be truthful, there isn't a whole lot to do, but it mainly focused on a lot of waiting. Waiting for something to reflux, waiting for something to dry etc. And they weren't 10 minute waits either. More like 45 and 30 minutes. Took me about 3 hours and a half to finish everything. It was also rather stressful too because I was worried about each step and wondering if I'd mess it up. Then I'd look at how chill everyone else is and it makes me feel worse. Yup, chemistry and I are no longer buds, if that wasn't clear enough from Fall semester last year. I don't know where that relationship went, but it left me sputtering and in shock. Oh well... at least it's the only chemistry class I'll ever have to take (if I decide to continue with my major). Booyah~ Kin is the cop-out of the sciences! 

(Methyl Salicylate)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment