Books + Coffee = Happiness

Sunday 30 September 2012

S.A.D again

Listening to: Happy Together - The Turtles
Feeling: Eh
Well, my weekend so far has been the least productive one since the beginning of the school term. Did absolutely nothing. I guess, nothing isn't quite right, but at least "nothing" to do with school anyway.

My week other than a few practices for me to reign my anger in and pretend to be the sweet tempered person that most people know me as went pretty well. I learned how to bandage a sprained ankle and both my partner and I had lots of fun with that. One memorable event from that lab that will make me laugh for years to come has something to do with kin guys wear shorts and tape on skin. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Spent the past few nights watching chick flicks, which I've always enjoyed much to the disbelief of my friends who know that I strongly dislike chick lit. There's a difference between seeing things on the screen and reading about what's going on in the heroine's head. So I went with the few romantic comedies that got decent ratings.

First up was The Proposal (2009) which stars Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Before yesterday, I have never seen it, and with the recommendation and company of my sister, I watched it after seeing the trailer, which is absolutely awesome.


I loved every minute of it. The duration of the film is about 3 days, which a romance seems rather unlikely, but I enjoyed it all the same with all the hilariously awkward moments in the movie. (And I absolutely LOVE that dog... not in the trailer, but in the next video below. AHHHH cuteness overload!)


The movie I watched today was a movie I saw for the first time when I was about 10-11 years old and I've always loved it. I think the reason I watched it was because of the title, which promised hilarious scenes: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) which stars Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey.


Yup, the trailer doesn't show everything she does to drive him insane, which is too bad, but the movie was still as great as I remembered it. 

Well, hopefully, I'll get something done tomorrow (actually today now..).

No comments:

Post a Comment