Books + Coffee = Happiness

Friday 26 October 2012

Je suis malade....

Listening to: Love in the Ice Violin Cover by Daniel Jang - Original Artist: DBSK
Feeling: Sick 
Unfortunately, it's that time of the year again: Flu Season! When you're smack in the middle of midterms (I'm done, but not everyone is), stress levels go up and you get sick easier. Or according to my Selye's General Adaptation Syndrome (GAS), a stimulus is presented which the body responds to it by lowering your resistance. While I've recovered from my stress points, I think I'm sick because everyone else around me is sick, so now I'm sick not just by association. My mom caught it from her workplace, my friends caught it from other friends, the girl that I tutor caught it and now I have to. Sigh. Nothing too bad so far, just sniffles and the inability to concentrate. The sad thing is that I'll be unable to play with my hamster for a while because I don't want to pass it to her. Learned that the hard way last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment